We also stock the very popular Indian paving stone in various colours. The price of this has made natural stone available to everyone, often being cheaper than some of the replica concrete slabbing available these days. The Indian stone comes in either a hard sandstone with a riven surface or a solid limestone with a smooth but lightly textured surface, both can be used inside or out.
All our stone is calibrated with a hand fettled edge, it is ethically sourced and of high quality. Available in patio packs with a mix of 900×600, 600×600, 600×300 & 300×300 sizes, plus single size crates in 900×600 and 600×600 (subject to availability).
We stock the following colours, which are all available for viewing at our yard:
- Sagar Black Sandstone – a soft charcoal grey with some brown throughout and an excellent replacement for reclaimed York Flag. £24 m² + vat.
- Raj Green Sandstone – a muted mix with shades of green, grey & brown and ideal for a classic stone look. £19 m² + vat.
- Autumn Brown Sandstone – a soft blend of browns reminiscent of autumn leaves, adding a warm charm to a property. £19 m² + vat.
- Fossil Mint Sandstone – pale sandy colours with orange streaks and black fossil effects, perfect for brightening up dark areas with a mediterranean feel. £17.50 m² + vat.
- Kandla Grey Sandstone – a consistent colouration of light to mid grey with steely blue hints, again brightens up dark areas. £19 m² + vat.
- Kotah Black Limestone – a bold blend of black and charcoal which creates a striking contemporary look, this is an excellent alternative to slate at a much lower price and is also much harder wearing. £17.50 m² + vat.
We also have uncalibrated cobble setts available in 2 sizes:
- 100 x 100 in Fossil Mint, Raj Green, Khandla Grey & Kotah Black all at 38p each + vat.
- 200 x 100 in Fossil Mint & Raj Green @ 80p each + vat.
We do also get, at times, reclaimed Indian stone which has the added benefit of a few years of weathering whilst still being at the cheaper end of the market when compared to reclaimed Yorkstone. Please see the Gallery for Indian laid.
Please click on the main picture to bring up a slideshow with identifying labels.