Best Demolition Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Best Demolition Ltd may change this policy from time to time, however we will keep you updated of any changes. This policy is effective from the 25th May 2018.
What Best Demolition Ltd Collect:
- Name and job title
- Organisation address and telephone number
- Direct telephone number
- Mobile number
- E-mail address
- Company insurance details
- Company banking information
- Company registration/National insurance number
- UTR number
- VAT registration number
How Best Demolition Ltd Uses The Information Gathered:
- Internal record keeping
- To enable us to contact customers, suppliers and sub-contractors by telephone0e-mail/postal address for account related matters
- To enable us to contact customers, suppliers and sub-contractors by telephone/e-mail/postal address for work related matters
Best Demolition Ltd is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, Best Demolition Ltd have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information Best Demolition Ltd hold.
Your information will be held for as long as is necessary for the purposes of tax/revenue laws and dispute resolution compliance.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which will be forwarded to you within 30 days of your request. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to:
Best Demolition Ltd
Harcourt Lodge Buildings
If you believe any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.