We have a large number of these Victorian pitch pine church pews from The United Reform Church, Eastbourne dating from the 1890’s. There are several at 10′ long with a triple panel back and with one slightly angled end which came from the sides of the church. The central pews were exceedingly long and have been cut in half for the purpose of creating shorter pews of either double or single panel backs, the excess timber will also make some excellent simple benches.
The following is our current stock availability, all sizes are approximate.
- Triple panel back pews with one angled end plus bible rack and shelf on back. Length of 118″ at back & 123″ at front, 23″ total depth including shelf, 40″ height of ends, 18″ seat height. £195 each + vat.
- Double panel back pew with bible rack and shelf on back. Length of 90″, 23″ total depth including shelf, 40″ height of ends, 18″ seat height. £200 + vat.
- Double panel back pew with full panelling to rear. Length of 89″, 21″ total depth, 40″ height of ends, 18″ seat height. £225 + vat.
- Single panel back pew with simple armrests, with bible rack and shelf on back. Length of 44″, 22″ total depth including shelf, 37″ height of back, 19″ seat height. £195 + vat.
- Simple pitch pine bench made from old pew seating, sanded and unwaxed. Length of 39″, depth of 14″, seat height of 19″. £120 + vat. 2 available
- Long Pews cut in half £120 (for two halves) + vat.
We can also have them made to measure in length, although there will then be part panels on the backrest.
Please note we are unable to update our website on a daily basis so please contact us to check stock and availability.